Platinum Scheduling 2.0 - STANDARD CLOUD EDITION includes:
- 1 Location
- 3 Resources
- 3 Concurrent Users
- 1 Scan Operator
- Email Reminders - 500 per month
- SMS Text Messages - 500 per month
- Platinum Scheduling can be used for Medical or Standard businesses. Program features and text are based upon the business type selected.
- View appointments by Day, Work Week, Week, Month or Timeline views.
- View one or multiple resource's appointments simultaneously.
- Easily add individual or recurring appointments.
- Double-book / over-book appointment time slots.
- Customizable appointment grid layout.
- Display one or many resources in the viewable section of the appointment grid.
- Group resources by locations for better organization.
- Track Kept, Cancelled and No-Show appointments.
- Patient/customer appointment reports.
- Easy one-click access for most common task.
- Create patient/customer alerts, appointment alerts, user alerts and general alerts.
- Complete patient/customer information management capabilities including patient/customer demographics, insurance information, diagnosis, prescriptions, lab work, vitals and much more.
- User Defined screen. This feature allows you to create up to 94 additional user defined data fields used for tracking additional patient/customer information. Field types include Text, Large Text, Date, Phone and Check Boxes.
- Fully equipped text editor for patient/customer notes and logs.
- Send email appointment reminders.
- Send sms text reminders
- Go Paperless/Document Imaging. Scan and attach documents (insurance cards, drivers licenses, encounter forms, invoices, etc.) to patient/customer records. Images are saved on your computer or network and can be easily retrieved for viewing.
- Patient/Customer sidebar. Display the most common patient/customer information just by placing your mouse over an appointment.
- Patient/Customer waiting list. Use this feature to replace cancelled appointments with patients/customers that want the earliest available appointment.
- Have ADGI create custom screens, reports or functionality specifically for your business needs at an affordable price.
- Much more!
Glossary of Pricing Terms:
The number of users that can be logged into the system at the same time. You may have 5 employees but only 2 of them need access to the system at the same time. In this case, you may choose to only purchase 2 User Licenses. You are not restricted to the number of computers you may install the software on, just the number of users that are using the system simultaneously.
Locations are groupings of Resources. If you are scheduling for multiple offices or categories of resources, you may want to group your resources into Locations.
Example: You need to schedule appointments for different services that your business offers. Each service has a different set of resources. Locations allow you to view just the resources assigned to the selected Location making it easier to find available timeslots. You can however assign the same Resource to multiple Locations
Resources are the people or services that you are scheduling appointments for. Doctors, Service Technicians, Batting Cages, Soccer Fields, Home Health Care Nurses are just a few example of resources.
Scan Operators are those individuals that will be scanning documents into your system. This license is also base on simultaneous users performing this job function. If only one person will be scanning documents at a time, then you may consider purchasing just one Scan Operator license. Scanning can be performed from any computer that contains the scheduling software.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
All versions of Microsoft Windows & Windows Server including Windows XP and newer.
Visit our Home Page for more information